Find the right cover for your business
Think you need to make a claim?
Talk to one of our industry experts first
Membership and services
Find out what CEAS offers its members
Updates and resources
Keep up to date with the latest industry news
CEAS is a professional society, wholly NZ owned and operated. CEAS is supported by several major co-insurers. We provide PI, PL and associated insurances for consulting engineers and allied professionals.
We work with Aon, the world’s largest insurance broker, to provide comprehensive, competitive insurance.
The governing board of CEAS is made up of principals of consulting engineering firms with expertise in a wide range of engineering disciplines including structural, mechanical, electrical, civil, and geotechnical engineering. Board members are based in several centres around New Zealand.
What sets CEAS apart from other insurers
- Run by consulting engineers for consulting engineers
- Members have access to technical insurance and legal experts to help them through claims
- CEAS advocates for equitable conditions of engagement for consulting engineers
- Works closely with ACENZ and IPENZ and there are reciprocal benefits
- Provides risk management guidelines, contract guidelines, case studies, and other useful information for members
- Runs an annual roadshow and seminars
- Provides a newsletter on industry issues
In this section:
Members log in
Don Houchen Scholarship
Applications for the 2017 Don Houchen Scholarship have now closed.