We use Aon to provide travel insurance solutions that give you peace of mind when you’re travelling overseas, for work or for pleasure.
Travel insurance solutions are tailored to meet your needs. No matter what kind of cover you’re looking for, quality solutions are available to suit all types of travellers with all kinds of budgets.
What the policy includes
- A dedicated 24-hour overseas hotline that provides medical and non-medical advice
- Support from a professional claims team that will find the help you need— wherever you may be, including arranging emergency evacuations
Travel insurance options
- Annual multi trip—perfect if you travel regularly
- One trip—ideal for a single trip, will keep you protected for up to 6 months
- Full pre-existing medical conditions cover for a 21 day period (no medical assessment required, terms and conditions apply)
- Cover for those up to 85 years of age for one trip policies (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses including hospital expenses and cash allowance
- Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits (terms and conditions apply)
- Replacement of stolen, lost or accidentally damaged luggage and personal effects
- Personal liability cover for up to $5 million
- Rental vehicle excess, credit card benefits and legal expenses benefit
- Cover for a wide range of adventure activities
- Complementary cover for dependent children and 2 unrelated children.
How to apply
Contact Carol Rose or Susan Garratt at Aon for more information:Got a query or feedback about the website? Let's talk »
In this section:
Members log in